Friday, June 17, 2011

The past 24 hours.

A lot of cooking (well, for me) has been done the past day. It started when I decided I needed something slightly chocolaty yesterday. Chocolate+ripe bananas= Chocolate chip banana bread! My favorite part is that it is lactose free, so Nicole can eat it without lactaids (those are so expensive!)




See how happy she is?


Next was dinner. Now, I am particularly proud of this! I made burgers, all by myself! I dubbed them "Kat's corona surprise burgers". I used ground beef (obviously), egg, garlic and onion powder, Tony's seasoning, and a bit of corona. Now here's the surprise part. I made 1 thin(ish) patty, then placed some grated cheddar cheese and bacon on top, then topped it with another thin(ish) patty! Now I'll admit, I had Tim do the actual grilling. Oh, I also had him put some pineapple rings on the grill, and I cut up a bit of mango to serve on the side.
 Then when I woke up this morning I had to make the snack for Moms n Tots. I decided on Cinnamon Oat mini muffins!! I made 48, one broke coming out of the pan so naturally we had to eat it. The other 47 went to Moms n Tots, and we came home with none! That's a success in my book!


I'm also watching my 3 year old Nephew today. The kids have had a blast! So who knows what supper will be tonight :)


And Riley took this picture!

I was pretty impressed with her aim!

No comments:

Post a Comment