Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday's Meal

We have, yet again, not the fanciest meal. But everybody was pretty well pleased with it, so you get to hear about it!

First off, we have grilled cheese on homemade wheat bread. With some baked zucchini fries (zucchini came from last weeks bountiful basket). My kids even ate them, and when they got full...I ate what was left. But I felt much less guilty eating a ton of those than normal fries.


Next, and what is embarrassing, is the Alphabet soup... that came from a can. The plus side was my kids had a BLAST picking out the different letters and thinking of things that started with them, so that's kind of a win right?



Last, but not least, Mango (also courtesy of last weeks basket)!!!! It was ripe, and delicious, and no matter how hard I try and follow directions online I stink at cutting them. We still manage to get all the good parts, it just doesn't look very pretty :)



No comments:

Post a Comment