Monday, April 18, 2011

Here's what's new

So it's been a while. I figured nobody REALLY wanted to hear about how we keep getting sick, or the lack of cooking I've been doing.

It's hard to believe we've been here for over a month already. I am so incredibly grateful for Tim, who's put so much time and effort into our home already. Our wood floors are officially done! We can't move the table back in until tomorrow, but they are so pretty. We might take on a "smaller" project sooner than anticipated, which is painting the kitchen cupboards and the shelf/drawers in the dining room. I want to do them white. I'm sure it is something that I could do myself. But first I have to get the rest of this place back in order.

This place will be officially put back together by Wednesday, and when that happens I'll have pictures for you! The girls have officially accepted this place as their home, and are no longer asking to go back to "the 4 home" (our apartment number).

I'm anxiously awaiting a normal routine. I don't think it will be hard to get into. Cleaning has become such a normal thing for me, that it doesn't seem to take as much mental effort...which was always the hardest part for me to overcome.

Tim will also be graduating in May! Getting his Masters has been a long process, and I am so proud of him for doing so well. He'll be graduating with a 4.0, and his Thesis is on a topic that has rarely been done. Don't ask me to explain, while I've read his thesis to him multiple times, I still don't quite get it.


God is good, I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment