Tuesday, April 19, 2011

cooking again!

In honor of having my kitchen back (and the fact that we are having company) I'm cooking today! Ok...so I'm using the crockpot for the main part...but I still have to cook later. So here's what's on tap for this week.

1- French Dip Sandwiches, homemade potato wedges, salad, and pineapple.
2- Pork Tacos (because I anticipate a lot of leftover meat tonight)
3- Taco Soup (Yes...I know another "taco" dish. But when you have somewhere around 5 guys coming for supper, you need an easy, yet yummy, dish! Plus I can make it Gluten Free for my sister in law!)
4- Homemade Pizza (well, that's what my family gets. I got a girls night out planned)
5- Probably more homemade pizza (because I always have enough dough for 2 nights)

I'm also cooking for Easter for the Nadreau family this year. We're gonna do Pork Roast with an orange sauce (because I got some great ideas from friends that I'm dying to try out!), Asparagus, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes. Plus an "appetizer" tray full of cheese, olives, pickles, and meats. I am debating on attempting a King Cake for Dessert...but we'll just have to wait and see.

Well, I'm ever so close to having my house put back together and picture worthy. So I should get back to it. I did promise pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment