Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baby Showers

I'm hosting my best buddies Baby shower on Tuesday (For those of you in Moscow...come help celebrate the birth of Thatcher Myers and the awesomeness that is his Momma, Jordan!). It's my first to do all by myself, I helped out with her shower for the twins...but this one is ALL me, and I'm REALLY excited :) So I'm going to post my menu rough draft...and hopefully get a few ideas from y'all.

Fruit and Fruit Dip
Straw Cookies (you know, those chocolaty ones? I can't remember their name brand)
Mint chips
Mini-Cinis (miniature cinnamon rolls I make. They are technically more of a brunch food...so I'm on the fence)
Cream Puffs
Punch
Decaf Coffee (on the fence about that too)

So that's what I got for now. Any input or ideas would be most welcome.

Enjoy your weekend! If you're in Moscow and are going to the Renaissance fair, there is a good chance our bathroom is open (portapotties are gross! My kids won't go near them).

2 comments:

  1. They hypoglycemic in me might suggest that you consider one or two protein rich treats. Perhaps some pieces of cheese and meat to go with crackers? Or deviled eggs. Something like that. ;)

    I always love Saturday morning showers, because they normally include some eggy quiche or something. Then I can enjoy a sweet or two and know I won't pass out from my blood sugar level in an hour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I know a brunch menu would have been easy for me (I love brunch)...but since it's 7-8:30, I figured most people would have eaten supper by that point. I might grab some cheeses though...cheese is ALWAYS good :)

    ReplyDelete