Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We just had our first Thanksgiving in our apartment. We hosted, and split the menu with friends. It was a grand afternoon and evening filled with Turkey, Ham, Cranberry sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green Bean casserole, Broccoli and cheese, Rolls, Pistachio Salad, Deviled Eggs, with a variety of Olives, cheese, baguettes, pickles, and baby Tomatoes. Wine and beer. Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Ice cream, freshly whipped Cream, coffee and Eggnog. My apartment was filled with laughter and love, and it was almost overwhelming in one of the best ways. There are many things I am thankful for...but 2 things that I normally wouldn't think of is 1-having a new windshield, and 2-  that we got home soon enough for me to see my keys in the parking lot before they were buried in the snow. I am currently waiting for Midnight to see if I can get the girls Christmas Present off the Walmart website for less, because I know I'm not making it to Walmart early, and I have no faith in them having enough Toy Story dolls stocked. I will still have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow, I'm determined to get a good chunk of my Christmas shopping done.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment