Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gotta keep going!

I'm sick. I can't remember the last time I had a real cold. I've often had that "inkling" that I was getting sick, but it was always gone the next day. Not this time. I've got the runny nose, congestion, head feeling like it will explode, and no relief with decongestants and antihistamines. What makes it more fun is that it happened just a few days before we have friends over for Thanksgiving. So I can't just lay around and do nothing, I HAVE to clean. I was going to call in some reinforcements, but the crazy snow yesterday has prevented them from coming today. But you know, it's an ok thing. I had a nice list ready on Sunday, specifying what I would do on each day this week to prevent me from going in total overload. And I'm getting it done! All that's left for today is to vacuum the living room, and that's it! I'm finished! Leaves the bathroom for tomorrow (Which Tim prefers to do anyway...did I marry the greatest guy or what!?!?!?) and some minor cooking. I love that a little organization can make sick days that much better! Now to get well before Turkey day (colds tend to take away my appetite, and I want to have a full one on Thursday), and Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment