Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas!!

We have officially decorated our little apartment for Christmas. I love it! 

As much as I look forward to one day owning a house, I love that our apartment is perfect for the Charlie Brown Christmas trees. I'll miss them when we can accommodate HUGE trees.

I forgot to get more wall hooks for our stockings, and the girls kept playing with them so I used Thumbtacks and made them our window decorations. 

I also keep slacking on the Advent Calender. So for the 4th year in a row, Santa is counting down the days for us. 


I tried a new candy last night. They are Peanut butter Fudge Drops. Not very pretty...but I've eaten 4 today. They are quite delicious.

I'm REALLY excited about Christmas this year. It's fun that the girls are really into it. Riley even told me that she wants us to make a cake and put candles in it, since it's Jesus birthday. I love my little girl.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Hopefully next year we can get a "real" tree...Tim's not a fan of our scrawny ones :)

    ReplyDelete